Wednesday, March 16, 2011

TTH, PCF and other newness!

First and foremost, dear treasures, I should apologize for being "quiet" for so long. It has been a very busy month  or more. RL has a way of getting most of my attention but things have been hectic in SL, too.

[Ellie's Attic] has moved once again. The sim where we had been no longer exists. I scrambled to quickly find a new place and ended up getting a small parcel instead of more mall space. I put together a skybox ATTIC as well as an inviting area on the ground for passersby on the sim.... and we're back in business!!  Please come check it out, if you haven't already. (I will warn you, however, that we will likely move yet again this summer when I can afford more space. I have used EVERY SINGLE PRIM available on this new property! LOL)
Ground Level Attic Entry


The Timeless Treasures Hunt began on Saturday, March 12th, and has been running quite smoothly with widely hailed response! I cannot express how relieved I am, and happy to know that the time spent in organizing and preparing is paying off. Come down to the new store for more info on getting started on this hunt!! It ends again on Sunday, March 20, and I would recommend NOT waiting until the last minute. There are some truly awesome gifts being offered ~ DON'T MISS OUT!

Come down to the store to SLAP this poster!


[Ellie's Attic] is also participating in another charity event: the Pacific Coast Fundraiser, with donations going through Americares.org . I've created an exclusive set of "Caged Heart" silks (our best selling silks) in a pretty lavender color called "Hope". 100% of Hope's sales through these vendors will be donated to help those affected by Friday's earthquake, the tsunami, and other traumatic crises that have resulted. Vendors are located at the main store, all satellite locations, and the main charity event hall. There are also donation boxes set up at all these locations (all over SL, as a matter of fact!) if you would be willing to simply drop in whatever spare lindens you have.... but aren't interested in spending the L$200 in return for these pretty silks. The main charity event hall has hundreds of items by many designers -- ALL offered as gifts to you for your generous donations for this cause. PLEASE take a little time to check it out...

"Caged Heart" HOPE Silks: 100% Donated to PCF


And finally, I must admit to you all that my delay in putting out a new group gift is mainly due to being SO busy and I just haven't created anything new (with the exception of the Hope silks and the TTH gift). When I finally do get the time to create new goodies, I will certainly reward you all for your patience.  Meanwhile, PLEASE take advantage of the wonderful free gifts available in the Timeless Treasures Hunt... then pay that generosity forward with a donation to the Pacific Coast Fundraiser!

Oh!! I almost forgot: You WILL notice something new at the store.
My RL daughter, known in SL as Taylo Garnburg, has created some gorgeous EYES under her fledgling brand "Inspiria". She is quite an artist and I encouraged her to create some things. She is just getting started (and moving forward rather slowly because she has been immersed in roleplay lately), but these eyes turned out really very nice!! They're only L$50/pair... and any/all sales of the eyes means she will be hittin' up Mom for lindens LESS OFTEN!! hehehe For that, I would be grateful!


Be well, everyone!!

XOXOXO,

~Ellie~

No comments:

Post a Comment