Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Timeless Treasures Hunt

Addy and I have decided to organize a grid-wide hunt!!
We hope to make it something VERY SPECIAL:
Read all about it here.

ALSO COMING SOON:

I've created a couple drow skins, shapes, eyes... and am working on something for her to wear. Once that's complete, I'll release it!

About a week ago, I quietly released a mobile... a fun little celestial creation intended to be used in a baby's room. It's for sale in both stores though was intended for the maternity and pregnancy mall of Mama-Allpa. I have a much larger version of it hanging in the sky on my residential parcel... and it's GORGEOUS at night! As soon as I remember -- hopefully, the next time I'm in-world -- I will send out one of these larger versions to our treasured group members, so you can enjoy it, too.


Addy's got a few goodies up her sleeve but she's remaining hush-hush on those so I imagine I'll be just as surprised as everyone else when they're ready for release... hehe

Oh! The problem we were having with the Group Gift scripts has been resolved so know that you can simply pick yours up at the Main Store (Midnight Lotus).  The other freebies will disappear in the next day or 2, so get 'em now if you haven't already.

Alright, ENOUGH RAMBLING.  :))

Happy Wednesday, Treasures!

XOXO,
~Ellie~

No comments:

Post a Comment